Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DON"T WAST THIS CHRISTMAS

Christmas comes but once a year and with it comes NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! As all of you, I am sure; I simply can't wait to be home and done with finals. Some of my favorite things to do on christmas break are ice skating or playing hockey, building snowmen, having snowball fights, sledding, snowmobiling, building snow forts, and just being with family. It always makes me wonder what is up with people when after a break or vacation all they can say about it is that it was boring. I am not saying I'm an expert or anything like that, but I think that especially during this Christmas season each one of us should make an effort to value every minute. Remember we have no guarantee on tomorrow or even the next breath. So make use of the chance to be with the ones you love again and let them know how much they mean to you. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: