Tuesday, December 9, 2008
???? Can't think of anything for a title????
Sooooo, how long have you been listening to Christmas music? I guess some people like to crank up the the Christmas tunes in Oct. I don't really understand why though. I mean don't get me wrong I love Christmas and everything that goes with it just as much as the next guy. But to me there is no reason to breake out the Christmas songs until the Christmas season is here. I mean as soon as there is snow in the air or most any other sign of Christmas appears I don't even want to hear music if it isn't something Christmas, but not when we're still wearing tee-shirts. And then there are the terrible Scrooge like people that want to tear down all the decorations and box up the Christmas cd's the day after Christmas. For crying out loud, its too much work putting all the decorations up to pitch them the first day possible. And besides that why would anyone want to kill the spirit so quickly? Oh well, you do it your way and we'll do it ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment