Thursday, September 25, 2008
Global Warming
Is global warming real? This is a question that plagues the scientists of today. Many studies have been carried out trying to answer this question, but the results vary widely. Reports and statistics are given in attempt to prove that unless extreme measures are promptly taken we and our precious planet will be toasted. I know that we have had some extreme heat waves, but we have had some record breaking cold snaps as well. I know that I am not what one would call an authority on this subject. But through my research I have concluded that the heat that we have experienced in recent years is simply the continuation of environmental cycles that have existed for years and years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha. I love this post. The whole global warming thing aggravates me. There have been all kinds of environmental cycles as you have said, and while there are some places that have gotten more heat than usual, there have been some unusually cold spells too.
Post a Comment